- Minimizes need for manual data entry
- Multiple on-board interfaces and universal cables allow use with different host systems
- Optional Intellistand automatically transitions between handheld and presentation scan modes to accommodate large or bulky items
- Rapidly scans all types of one-dimensional (1D) barcodes, including damaged symbols or stacked symbology (RSS) barcodes
- Supports reduced space symbology (RSS) to ensure compatibility with emerging standards
Features and Benefits
1D, PDF and composite code scanning
Available in both 1D-only (SR model) and PDF/Composite (PR model)
Multi-line rastering scan pattern
Improves productivity by reducing the need to rescan bar codes or
key in data.
Superior motion tolerance
Enables end users to quickly move from one bar code to the
Wide working range
Reads good quality as well as poor quality codes at similar ranges,
Checkpoint Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS)
Offers dual functionality save critical counter space.
Durable construction and patented, single circuit-board
Withstands multiple drops to concrete, minimizing downtime due to
Plug-and-play setup, intuitive scanning
Enables rapid deployment and immediate use without formal
Remote Scanner Management (RSM)
Reduces total cost of ownership by enabling remote, network-based
Optional hands-free Intellistand
Enables presentation scanning, with automatic switching between
hands-free and handheld modes.
GS1 DataBar bar code support
Supports the latest symbologies to future-proof your investment.